Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2010 wishes


As I sit in the quiet of my living room, my blanket wrapped around me and a the warmth from the fireplace in front of me, I can't help but think of what I wish for in the year 2010.

I have three beautiful and amazing children and I wish to give them love, faith, stability, a good education and a strong, firm foundation. I wish for them to have the opportunities that I didn't have as a child. I wish for them to work at their full potential and to shine brightly for Jesus! I wish for them to remain healthy and strong. I wish that their hopes and dreams come true. I wish they knew how much they are loved!!

I wish for my husband safe travels as he travels from state to state and then back home again. I wish to make many more years of memories with the man I was so blessed to have married. I wish for an answer to his knee problems as I would like him to be pain free. I wish for him to continue to grow into his role as a manager. I wish for him to remain strong and be the ROCK for our family. I wish he knew how much I love him and depend of him!

I wish to never move from Wisconsin, I love it here and consider it my home! I wish to make wise decision that I'm proud of. I wish to be more financially responsible. I wish to be more patient with my children. I wish to be a model employee and work to my full potential. I wish to be more organized and keep my house cleaner. I wish for the strength to wake up and work out to become more healthily. I wish (hope and pray) that we can find a church to call home. I wish to be the best wife and mother I can be.

I wish that in 2010 all of those who are facing cancer and illness, that their loved ones will be blessed with a renewal of spirit and hope to carry them through this part of their journey.

For you, my friends and family as 2010 blossoms, may the journey of your life be blessed with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love! When you’re lonely, I wish you Love! When you’re down, I wish you Joy! When you’re troubled, I wish you Peace! When things seem empty, I wish you Hope!

Have a blessed year in 2010!!

No comments: